Graham pranks Emma Stone about meeting the Spice Girls. (x)
Full HD Dr. Horrible’s Sing-Along Blog for people who haven’t seen it because now you have no excuse
A/N: High school Caskett because why not~
53 - Keeping a secret
"Can you keep a secret?" He asks and she rolls her eyes at him. Good god, what is he? Four? He traces his fingers down her side as they lounge in his bedroom. She seems to ponder the question, staring around the room at his trophies and jerseys and the disarray of the room. His mother had sent him up there hours before to clean it and well, that didn’t work out quite the way either of them imagined.
If anything, Kate’s clothes thrown haphazardly around the room only added to the disarray.
"Mmm," she rolls toward him, letting the sheet drop from her chest and his eyes fall down hungrily. He has more libido than she has hours in the day, she thinks. "I thought I was your secret." She responded quietly.
He cups her cheek gently and nods his head. “You are. The best kind.” He presses his lips to her nose and she retracts her head with a grimace against her features that makes him laugh. Their relationship was far from out in the open; but they liked it that way. They likes the exclusivity and she likes the lack of pressure. Though, that didn’t mean she didn’t feel slightly upset that he seems to like the arrangement a little more than he should.
She rolls away from him again, sitting up and placing her feet on the ground. He needs to clean, she thought as she picks up her bra from the ground and begins to dress. After a few moments of searching, she crawls back on the bed and hovers over him. “I think my ‘help’ is only pushing you further behind.” She muses quietly, pressing her lips to his briefly. “I should go.”
He nods, sighing as he traces his fingers up her arm. “You never answered my question.”
She sighs, rolling her eyes again. “I keep secrets very well, you know that.”
"Good." He leans up and the sheet falls down and it takes all of her willpower to not jump him again as she sees his impressive length. He cups her cheek and leans forward again. "My secret is:" he pauses and lowers his voice, "I love you." He whispers against her mouth and she laughs as she leans into the kiss.
"That’s not a secret," she murmurs as she pulls away, golden green eyes staring at him carefully.
He pulls away and nods his head, pressing their lips together again. “Yes it is.” He responds. “The best kind.”
Nathan Fillion talks about Christina Ochoa on Conan O’Brien | April 15, 2014
My girlfriend was looking at all these incredible toenail thing art online and I said, “I can do that.” And she said, “Oh, yeah? Put your money where your mouth is.” So I had to, I did- actually, that’s not what she said. She actually didn’t say that. (x)
for all those people who think christina ochoa is some stupid brunette who is worthy of nathan fillion just watch this youtube clip and you will fall in love with her and forget about stanathan (ps i use to be one of these naive people who thought this about christina and she proved me wrong)
1. When you cut yourself, clean and bandage it.
2. Do not start smoking cigarettes because the boy who broke your heart does.
3. When you want to kill yourself, don’t.
4. Cutting calories doesn’t do anything but make you unhappy.
5. If the number on the scale rises, throw it out.
6. The first girl you ever “date” is going to call the police on you even though she lives three thousand miles away, because you’re going to tell her that you’re not in a good mental state shortly after you’ve “broken up”.
7. When you want to kill yourself, don’t.
8. Break up with the boy who says, “You had a sexy phase!” when you tell him that you’ve dated a girl before.
9. Dating your friends is not always the best idea, but you can still be friends after you’ve broken up with her.
10. Your mother will try to become your best friend because you’re leaving for college soon. Let her.
11. When you want to kill yourself, don’t.
12. Your closest friend will stop talking to you when you leave for college.
13. It’s okay to cry.
14. When you want to kill yourself, don’t.
15. When you cut yourself again, clean and bandage it. Do not be ashamed.
16. Your anxiety is going to try and control your entire life. Tell it to shut the hell up, because you’re trying to live and that task is hard enough as it is.
17. The past has a funny way of coming back in the form of you developing a crush on another friend.
18. Try not to hate yourself for breaking up with your boyfriend.
19. If you’re still smoking, apologize silently to your mother.
20. When you want to kill yourself, don’t.